Local Community Links
- AGC Maritime - Maryland. If you own or are planning to buy a boat, AGC Maritime is your source for deliveries, vessel commissioning, marine products, training, and charter-captain services. Be sure to checkout their website for more information. Captn Tony is an experienced and licensed Captain who is a great resource for all things nautical.
- Cheseldine Auto Sales. This local car dealer's inventory has a wide selection of previously owned vehicles. Check their website for what's on the lot, special deals, and financing information.
- Cheseldine Car Care. We're sure you recognize the Cheseldine name and since Johnny and Gary Cheseldine formed the Cheseldine Auto Group, Cheseldine Tire & Auto was renamed to Cheseldine Car Care. Even though they changed their name, they continue to provide quality products, repair and service.
Cheseldine Car Wash. This is the place to go for the highest quality car wash ... your car's interior and exterior will sparkle. They also offer a 24 hour, touchless self-service tunnel, 20 vacuum stations, and 9 self-serve bays. Visit their site to see car wash options and to purchase gift cards.
- Countywide Web TV. Video-based website promoting Local Businesses in Southern Maryland - watch educational and entertaining videos, shop local businesses, get coupons, business guide, local calendar of events, and more.
- Cord's Cabinetry, Inc. If you're thinking of remodeling your kitchen or bath, Cord's Cabinetry in Charlotte Hall, Maryland is the place to start the process. You'll have access to free design services, a wide selection of cabinets, countertops, hardware, and more. They have a long history of manufacturing beautiful cabinetry from fine woods and their service is unsurpassed. Visit their website to download a copy of their planning guide to start making your "dream a reality."
- Entertainment Avenue. If you're planning an event, whether it's for home, church, school or business, Entertainment Avenue is the local source for renting a wide selection of inflatables including moonbounces, games, obstacle courses, slides, rides, water and interactive attractions, casino, iceless skating rink, zip line, dance parties, mechanical rides, and more. You will also have access to entertainers including magicians, DJs, fortune tellers, and more. Need tables, chairs, tents, cotton candy, popcorn, snow cone machines and other fun foods? Entertainment Avenue has it all. Be sure to visit their website to see how you can add fun and entertainment to your next even.
- Little Saints Press. This local author is publishing the Hang On to Jesus! Adventures series for children from ages 5 to 10. Each book tells the story of Ricky and Dee Dee on wondrous adventures, with Jesus, to discover God's rescue plan for us. Each book's captivating story is beautifully written and illustrated. You can order the books from the website, schedule the author for family night at school, church, or other venues, read fan mail, and get teaching materials for each book.
- Pathways, Inc. If you or a family member needs mental or behavioral counseling, Pathways specializes in psychiatric consultation, medical management, individual-couples-family counseling, recovery support, and supporting living arrangements for those with a mental illness. They also provide vocational support for those with mental illness and/or a brain injury. They have 3 locations serving those in need of assistance in Southern Maryland.
- Stephens' Limousine Service has been serving the metropolitan area of Washington D.C., northern Virginia, and Maryland for over thirteen years. Whether you need to be driven to the airport, hotel, appointments, weddings, proms, or a fun night on the town, your transportation needs will be taken care of in a dedicated and professional manner. Visit their website to see their fleet and get a quote.
- The Appliance Source. Located in Hughesville, they specialize in indoor and outdoor kitchen appliances. They are a great source for major household appliances for new construction or remodeling projects. Their showroom is full of the latest appliances and their staff is ready to help you make the best choice for your indoor or outdoor kitchen.
- Tri-County Aire. Tri-County Aire has been repairing and replacing heating and air conditioning systems for residential and commercial customers in Southern Maryland for over 25 years. They are a WaterFurnace geothermal pro. Other products they carry include Trane, Mitsubishi, Bryant, AprilAire, Honeywell. You can also order pads and filters for your HVAC system from their desktop website or mobile website. Be sure to visit their site to learn more about their products, services, and how you can save energy and help save the environment.
Other Great Resources
Bushee Family Maple Farm. If you're a lover of maple syrup, the Bushee Family Maple Farm is the place to buy pure Vermont maple syrup. The Bushee family has been producing pure maple syrup and other maple sweets for over 100 years. Visit their site to learn how it's done, get nutritional value, maple recipes, and order their award-winning maple products from their online store.
Jet Stream Sailing & Golf Charters. If you're want to visit the British Virgin Islands, you might consider chartering a 45' Leopard Catamaran to tour these islands. Captain Tim Schaaf is not only an experienced sailor, he's also a professional golfer. He offers ASA Certified Instruction and Adventure Sailing. Be sure to visit Jet Stream's website to get more information on chartering Jet Stream.