The social way to building business.
Mobile-Local Search & Internet Marketing
Due to the increased use of the internet for product research and purchase, a business needs to include internet or online marketing in its marketing strategy. With Internet Marketing, you have the option to use various methods of online advertising to drive traffic to your website or your physical location (store). Online advertising/marketing efforts should be used in conjunction with other media including print, radio, and television.
Consider spreading your online marketing strategy across email campaigns, social media, eCommerce, affiliate marketing, PPC, directories, and through organic search results.
Have you claimed your place on Google, Yahoo and Bing?
There has been a huge increase in search for local businesses from mobile devices. Mobile searchers spend a shorter amount of time searching compared to those searching from the desktop who may spend an hour or more. Often consumers are looking for a nearby business – whether it's a restaurant, dry cleaners, hair salon; dentist, shopping for the best price; directions to a store or store hours. More than 90% of mobile consumers take some action after their search.
Does your business show-up in local search results?Search is replacing phone books making it even more important to be found online via your website (desktop and mobile). Google has created nearly 50 million business places pages of which approximately 7% have been claimed. Have you noticed that certain keyword search results include local listings that often take up more real estate than organic listings ... pushing the organic listing beyond page 1? With this in mind, your place on Google, Yahoo and Bing should be claimed. But it's more than just claiming your page. Other steps include optimizing your information, tagging and posting photos and video, getting reviews, citations, and more.
The video below shares case studies from a variety of businesses that have had success with Google Places driving traffic to their business.
10 Reasons Why Google Places (Online Advertising) is the Place to Be
- It will soon replace phone books that cost thousands of dollars per year.
- It's FREE.
- Optimize your place with Google Places and your business listing will appear on the first page of Google.
- You'll be able to offer discounts and coupons for one day, one week, or one month.
- Consumers are searching for local businesses. Your website, physical address, and phone number are displayed in your listing, enabling consumers to find you more quickly and receive the requested information.
- Mobile phone users can find your business listing immediately.
- You will receive more traffic ... new customers.
- You don’t need a physical retail or warehouse location to get accepted into Google Places.
- By getting citations and reviews, your Google Place position will advance quicker, resulting in more targeted consumers.
- Lastly and more importantly to your financial goals, it's easier for customers to find your business listing – resulting in increased sales.
Are you too busy to claim your place to advance your position?
Whether you're going to set up and claim your Google Places page on your own, or have Oasis Grafx do it for you, the sooner you have your Google Places page working for you, the quicker your customers will find you. Don't forget that Yahoo and Bing also provide location search results so they, too, need to be included in your mobile local marketing strategy.
Our Mobile-Local service does the work for you. We'll claim your pages with Google, Yahoo and Bing and maintain your places pages on a monthly basis. It's a form of search optimization to drive more traffic to your business. We will check your listings in other directories and alert you to any corrections or optimization required, including the need to claim the listing and provide you with a quote for updating those listings. If you're ready to get more traffic, contact us for a free Google Places competitive position report.